Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) patients receive radiation therapy from leading radiation oncologists who specialize in particular cancers and are experts in their field.
Our doctors design individualized treatment plans to target your tumor and minimize the effects on healthy tissue. We will work closely with you to manage any side effects and help you take the best possible care of yourself during treatment.
SCCA has several radiation oncology locations.
- SCCA Radiation Oncology at the SCCA clinic on Lake Union
- SCCA Radiation Oncology at UW Medicine’s Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- SCCA Peninsula
- SCCA Proton Therapy Center
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Gamma Knife Center at Harborview Medical Center
These facilities feature state-of-the-art equipment so your health care team can plan and deliver effective treatment for you. We offer several types of radiation therapy, including access to the latest and most innovative options through clinical studies.