Together, EvergreenHealth and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) offer unrivaled care at Halvorson Cancer Center at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland. You receive care that harnesses the powerful science and devoted collaboration through SCCA’s union of Fred Hutch, Seattle Children’s, and UW Medicine. It’s a partnership that gives patients at Halvorson Cancer Center access to the best providers, innovative treatments, and one-of-a-kind clinical trials, complemented by convenience and all of EvergreenHealth’s supportive health care services.
At Halvorson Cancer Center, located at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland, SCCA provides outstanding medical oncology and hematology care, with surgical and radiation oncology services provided by EvergreenHealth.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment or find out more information about SCCA at EvergreenHealth, call (425) 899-3181 and press option "1" for new patients.
With all of these cancer specialists and services under one roof at Halvorson Cancer Center, the best minds are working together to find the ideal, personalized treatment plan for you. Your team meets regularly to go over every aspect of your care in order to recommend the most advanced treatments and technology. We help you understand your treatment options and together we develop a plan that offers you the best chance for survivorship.
Cancer Care Tailored to You
Our warm and comforting environment is designed to ease anxiety, promote healing and make our patients and their families feel at home. View photos of Halvorson Cancer Center on the EvergreenHealth website.
As a patient at SCCA at EvergreenHealth, you will benefit in numerous ways:
- The latest chemotherapy treatments and biologic therapies, including chemotherapy regimens that are easier to tolerate.
- New drugs and alternative treatments. Clinical studies are the way new treatments are found. There are many clinical studies that are only available at SCCA clinics and at limited sites around the country.
- Better survival rates. According to the National Cancer Data Base, SCCA patients in general have better survival rates than patients treated at other cancer treatment centers.
Patients at SCCA at EvergreenHealth receive important clinical and supportive services, including:
- Outpatient chemotherapy
- On-site pharmacy
- Laboratory services
Halvorson Cancer Center provides everything you need in one facility, with reserved covered parking and easy direct access. Our central registration coordinates all of your appointments for treatment, labs and diagnostic testing. These services complement other cancer center services at EvergreenHealth, including:
- Diagnostic services
- Surgical and radiation oncology services
- Lymphedema therapy
- Pain management services
- Education and resource center
- Class and support groups in partnership with Cancer Lifeline
- Resource center and boutique
- Nutritional consultation and dietary classes
- Social workers to help you navigate any challenges with less anxiety
- Rehabilitation services
- Palliative care
- Patient Navigator assistance
- Physical therapy
- Psychosocial support
Learn more about cancer care at Halvorson Cancer Center on the EvergreenHealth website.
Meet Our Doctors
Our hematologists and medical oncologists are UW Physicians and care for patients exclusively at SCCA at EvergreenHealth.
SCCA at EvergreenHealth Map & Directions
SCCA at EvergreenHealth is conveniently located at EvergreenHealth Medical Center in Kirkland.