Welcome to the Bezos Family Immunotherapy Clinic, located on the sixth floor of Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) clinic at South Lake Union. At your first appointment, we recommend that you bring a friend or family member with you to help keep track of the information that your team will be giving you.
Forms you need for your first appointment
Please download, print, and complete the form below and bring it with you to your first appointment. We'll review it and answer any questions when you come in.
- Medication History Form (download PDF)
General reminders and suggestions
Below is a checklist to help you prepare for your appointment. If you have any questions, please contact your patient care coordinator.
- To protect the safety and well-being of all SCCA patients, please read these guidelines before your first visit. Caregivers should avoid coming to the clinic with cold and flu symptoms. For flu vaccine FAQs, click here.
- Click here for directions to SCCA or download a map. Parking is available in the SCCA garage. The cost is up to $4.00 per day with validation. We have been informed by the Seattle Department of Transportation that a project affecting streets near the SCCA South Lake Union clinic may further increase commute times.
- Bring your I.D. and medical insurance card.
- Don't forget to complete the form above and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Bring a list of questions to ask your care team.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring a book or magazine to help pass the time between appointments.
Orienting yourself at SCCA
Below is information that you may find helpful in orienting yourself to SCCA. View or print and read at your leisure.
- Housing Information (download PDF)
Includes information about where to stay in Seattle during your treatment at SCCA.
- Guide to SCCA: Click here to view more information.
- SCCA Clinic Facility Fee Charges (download PDF)
- Sending and Receiving Encrypted Email (download PDF)
SCCA encrypts all email that’s sent between you and your doctors and nurses and anyone else you email at SCCA. These instructions explain how to set up secure email.
- Notice of Nondiscrimination and Accessibility (download PDF)