Your first appointment
Welcome to the Bezos Family Immunotherapy Clinic, located on the sixth floor of Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) clinic at South Lake Union. At your first appointment, we recommend that you bring a friend or family member with you to help keep track of the information that your team will be giving you.
Forms you need for your first appointment
Please download, print, and complete the forms below and bring it with you to your first appointment. We'll review it and answer any questions when you come in.
General reminders and suggestions
Below is a checklist to help you prepare for your appointment. If you have any questions, please contact your patient care coordinator.
To protect the safety and well-being of all SCCA patients, please read the below guidelines before your first visit. Caregivers should not come to the clinic with cold and flu symptoms.
- Any records or imaging CDs as requested by your patient care coordinator
- Your insurance card
- A book or magazine to help pass the time between appointments
Parking is available in the SCCA garage. The cost is up to $4.00 per day with validation. We have been informed by the Seattle Department of Transportation that a project affecting streets near the SCCA South Lake Union clinic may further increase commute times.
The Fred Hutch Patient Resource Guide is a 36-page PDF document that provides information for new patients and caregivers on preparing for your appointment, important phone numbers, maps, amenities and more.
Orienting yourself at SCCA
Below is information that you may find helpful in orienting yourself to SCCA. View or print and read at your leisure.
- Housing information (PDF)
- Includes information about where to stay in Seattle during your treatment at SCCA.
- Guide to SCCA
- SCCA clinic facility fee charges
- Sending and receiving encrypted email (PDF)
- SCCA encrypts all email that’s sent between you and your doctors and nurses and anyone else you email at SCCA. These instructions explain how to set up secure email.
- Notice of Nondiscrimination and Accessibility (PDF)