New: Rapid HPB eConsults – One-on-one review for patients with liver, pancreas, and bile duct tumors
The UW Medicine HPB (hepato-pancreato-biliary) surgeons just launched a rapid eConsult service to answer your questions about patients with liver, pancreas and bile duct tumors. Within 24 hours, one of our surgeons will review your case and contact you directly.
Common questions include:
- Is my patient a candidate for surgery?
- Are there non-surgical options for my patient?
- Are clinical trial options available?
If your patients come to UW/SCCA, they will benefit from state-of-the-art treatment that includes:
- Robotic, laparoscopic, and open liver and pancreas surgery
- Minimally invasive tumor ablation
- Catheter-directed therapies
- External beam radiation therapy
UW Medicine’s outcomes are among the best in the country, so your patients can get back to you more quickly for additional treatment if needed. UW Medicine is the first academic center on the West Coast to be certified as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery.
Contact an expert via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 206-616-7241
- Zoom: We can chat and review imaging in real time (via email or phone)
When you reach out to us, please include:
- Patient’s name
- Date of birth
- Brief history (1-2 sentences)
- Specific question(s)
- Your preferred contact method (phone, email, Zoom)
- Push relevant imaging to UW PACS (if applicable)
If we decide together that your patient should be formally evaluated by our team, they can be seen in-person or via telehealth. Thank you for the opportunity to partner in care.