Dr. Browd is a pediatric neurosurgeon who practices at Seattle Children's. His expertise is in treating pediatric brain and spinal cord tumors, and Functional Neuroimaging.
I strive to provide patient centered care for conditions affecting the central nervous system including the brain and spinal cord. My research and clinical efforts are directed toward high-end neuroimaging and the integration of functional MRI and diffusion tensor imaging into the operating room to guide tumor resections. We work as a team to provide the best and most technologically advanced care in the Pacific Northwest.
Pediatric Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors, Functional Neuroimaging
- Attending Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Seattle Childrens
- Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Education: M.D. and Ph.D. from University of Florida
- Residency: Neurosurgery, University of Utah
- Fellowship: Pediatric Neurosurgery, University of Washington
More on Dr. Browd can be found at http://depts.washington.edu/neurosur/faculty/browd.html