Dr. Abasaeed is an oral oncologist at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Oral mucosal disorders, oral complications of cancer and cancer treatment, orofacial pain, tempromandibular disorders, burning mouth syndrome, taste and smell disorders, geriatric oral health and dental treatment for medically complex patients.
- Oral Oncologist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Affiliate Faculty, Department of Oral Medicine, University of Washington School of Dentistry
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Medicine and Surgery): University of Alexandria, Faculty of Dentistry, Egypt
- MSD (Master of Science in Dentistry) (Oral Medicine): University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- MPH (Master of Public Health): Northern Illinois University
- Residency: Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Residency: Dental Public Health Residency, North Carolina Oral Health Section, Raleigh, NC
Languages: English, Arabic
- Completed a clinical study that focused on assessing Chemosensory (taste and smell) Changes and Quality of Life in Patients undergoing Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (2015).
- Completed a retrospective study that focused on clinical and radiographic presentations of vascular lesions of the head and neck region (2017).
- Dentist: Foss Dental Clinic, Geriatric Dentistry
- Dentist: Providence Elderplace
I always wanted to work in health care because it provides a continuous exposure to a variety of challenging and interesting experiences. I decided to start treating cancer patients to participate in improving patients' quality of life during and after completion of cancer treatment.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family, outdoor activities, community outreach and travel.