Dr. Bakthavatsalam is a UW associate professor of surgery and urology at University of Washington School of Medicine.
Kidney, pancreas, and liver transplantation; complex cancer treatment in the urinary system; and vascular access.
- Associate Professor, Departments of Surgery & Urology, Divisin of Transplantation, University of Washington School of Medicine
Education and Training
- Medical education: Madras Medical College, 1984
- Medical education: Stanley Medical College, 1988
- Residency: District General Hospital
- Residency: St. Margaret's Hospital
- Residency: Old Church Hospital
- Residency: Whittington Hospital
- Residency: Beaumont Hospital
- Fellowship: University of Washington, Department of Surgery