Dr. Petros Grivas is a medical oncologist at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance with expertise in genitourinary cancers such as bladder cancer, prostate cancer and testis cancer.
I am dedicated to efficient, personalized and outstanding patient care. I believe in an optimal patient-physician relationship and community outreach.
- Clinical Director, Genitourinary Cancers Program, University of Washington Medicine
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- MD: University of Patras School of Medicine, Greece
- PhD: Medical Oncology, University of Patras School of Medicine, Greece
- Residency: Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship:Hematology/Oncology, University of Michigan
Languages: English, Greek
Dr. Petros Grivas was recruited from the Cleveland Clinic where he was leading the bladder/urothelial cancer program and was seeing numerous patients with bladder/urothelial cancer, prostate cancer and testis cancer. Prior to Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Grivas was seeing patients with similar diseases at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He played an important role in clinical trials that led to the FDA approval of new drugs for bladder/urothelial cancer, and he is considered a thought leader and international expert, giving lectures in several countries, educating other oncologists and trainees, leading clinical trials and publishing novel and important research.