Dr. Adesina is a hematologist-oncologist who treats patients with sickle cell disease and other blood disorders.
Monoclonal, gammopathy, chronic myeloid leukemia, essential thrombocytosis, myeloproliferative syndrome, polycythemia vera, anemia, cytopenia, sickle cell disease, elevated count on CBC and thrombosis.
- Hematologist Oncologist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- BS: University of California, Berkeley
- MD: University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco
- MS: Epidemiology and Clinical Research, Stanford University
- Internship: Internal Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Clinical Fellowship: Hematology/Oncology, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Research Fellowship: Hematology/Oncology, Sanford University School of Medicine