Dr. Taylor is a neuro-oncologist and is the co-director of the Alvord Brain Tumor Center at the University of Washington.
Providing expert and compassionate care for brain tumor patients and their families has been the focus of my career. Understanding the complexities of the neurologic illnesses that affect the nervous system, and explaining them in a clear and simple way is my goal. To “de-mystify” the brain and give my patients and their loved ones the tools that they need to cope with their illness is very important to me; especially now with the promise of more individualized therapies.
- Attending Physician, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and University of Washington Medicine
- Co-director, Alvord Brain Tumor Center, University of Washington
- Alexander M. Spence Endowed Chair in Neuro-oncology
- Clinical Professor, Department of Neurology, University of Washington
- MD: Washington University School of Medicine
- Residency: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Internship: Jewish Hospital of St. Louis
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center