Dr. Connelly-Smith is the assistant medical director of Apheresis and Cellular Therapy, and specializes in bone marrow transplantation.
Good listening, clear communication combined with compassion and care provides the basis for a shared understanding and trust with my patients. To afford my patients the opportunity to receive appropriate innovative treatment in an Academic Institution environment.
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation including post-transplant complications, procurement of marrow and peripheral blood hematopoietic stem cells, donor assessment and care; long-term follow-up
- Assistant Medical Director, Apheresis and Cellular Therapy, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Hematology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
- BPharm: University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, 1991
- Medicine: University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, 1997
- Postgraduate Research Degree-DM: University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 2008
- Residency: University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, United Kingdom
- Fellowship: University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, United Kingdom & Nottingham University Hospital, United Kingdom