Dr. H. Katherine Kim is a radiation oncologist at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance specializing in gynecological cancers, genitourinary cancers, gastrointestinal cancers and breast cancer.
My priority has always been to combine the highest standard of care with personal, emotional and compassionate attention to the needs of every cancer patient and to provide the best state-of-the art treatment options. I am a true believer in the power of deep and strong relationship with our patients and their families and I view our mutual understanding, trust in each other and full dedication as the fundamental key to success.
Gynecological cancers, genitourinary cancers, gastrointestinal cancers, breast cancer
- Physician, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Washington Medicine
- Medical Education: Chung-Ang University, Seoul, S. Korea, 1983
- Residency:University of Chicago, Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois; University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1993
- Fellowship: Harvard Medical school. Joint center for Radiation Therapy, 1994