I believe in creating a tailored approach to each of my patients’ needs. Together with each patient, we create a strategy to best address the patient’s needs in a minimally invasive fashion.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Interventional Radiology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- BS: Biochemistry, University of Washington
- PharmD: University of Washington
- Medical Education: New York Medical College
- Fellowship & Residency: University of Washington
For Guy Johnson, MD, PharmD, helping people is a privilege and extremely gratifying. “I cannot imagine myself as happy in any other profession,” he says.
In recent years and in to the future, he believes that we will see cancer treatment become more individualized and tailored to each person. “At the same time, we will see treatments become increasingly less invasive,” he says.
Outside of work, Dr. Johnson enjoys gardening, running, and being outdoors.