Dr. Cheng specializes in pulmonary complications from bone marrow transpants and malignancies, unusual pulmonary infections, and the early detection of lung cancer.
Listening to a patient's story is the most important part of the diagnostic process for me. I believe in the timely diagnosis of respiratory illness, which can have a major impact on outcomes and quality of life. While my primary focus is the health of a patient's lungs, I work closely with referring providers to arrive at a diagnostic and therapeutic plan that takes into account each individual's complex oncologic issues.
Pulmonary complications of hematopoietic stem cell transplant and malignancies, unusual pulmonary infections, diagnosis of pulmonary nodules, early detection of lung cancer, acute respiratory failure, and critical care medicine
- Associate Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Harvard University
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Yale University
- Fellowship: Pulmonary and Critical Care, Yale University
- Fellowship: Pulmonary, University of Pennsylvania