Dr. Turtle is a hematology oncologist who specializes in treating blood diseases with bone marrow transplantation.
Patients with hematologic malignancies are faced with a multitude of treatment options. I aim to carefully consider the wishes and goals that my patients have for therapy and use this information to design appropriate strategies.
The immune response to tumors and viruses and the changes induced by chemotherapy and stem cell transplantation.
- Acting Professor, University of Washington
- Associate Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- MBBS: University of Sydney, 1993
- PhD: University of Queensland, 2005
- Residency: University of Sydney
- Fellowship: Royal North Shore Hospital
- Fellowship: Royal Prince Alfred Hospital