Dr. McGlinn is a radiation oncologist at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) Peninsula.
I strongly identify with the SCCA vision of collaboration in the pursuit of better, longer and richer live for our patients. The cancer journey is a profound human experience impacting physical, emotional and spiritual life. The opportunity to function as a guide, in partnership with patients and families inspires me everyday.
General Radiation Oncology, Breast Cancers, Lung Cancers, Gastrointestinal Cancers, Genitourinary Cancers, Lymphomas, Head and Neck Cancers, Sarcomas, Merkel Cell Cancer and more.
- Physician, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Peninsula
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- BA: Central Washington University
- MD: St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies
- Residency: Radiation Oncology, University of Southern California
- Transitional Residency: University of North Dakota
- Attending Radiation Oncologist, Providence Alaska Medical Center, Anchorage Alaska, 2004-2007
- Medical Director of Radiation Oncology, Yolanda G. Barco Oncology Institute, Meadville, Pennsylvania, 2007-2018
I chose to work in oncology, because I wanted to help people and I am fascinated by the beauty and complexity of the human body.
Outside of caring for patients, I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, outdoor adventures, reading, watching movies and cooking.