Dr. Ha is an associate professor of radiology. Her clinical interests focus on musculoskeletal radiology. She is also director of musculoskeletal ultrasound at UW Medical Center.
I believe that good teamwork results in excellent patient care.
- Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Associate Director, Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship Program, UW Medical Center
- Director, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, UW Medical Center
Education and Training
- Medical Education and Masters Degree: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 2003
- Internship: Presbyterian Medical Center of Philadelphia
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: University of Pennsylvania
- Board certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Board of Radiology in 2008.
- More information about Dr. Ha is available at the University of Washington's website.