Dr. Koh is a professor of Radiation Oncology at University of Washington and the medical director for Radiation Oncology for Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. He specializes in treating gynecological and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Gynecological and gastrointestinal cancers
- Radioactive implant brachytherapy
Dr. Koh has research interest in combined chemo-radiation strategies, cancer managementa guidelines development, and the role of imaging in radiotherapy and cancer care.
- Medical Director, Radiation Oncology, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Affiliate Physician, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, Radiation Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Medical Education: Loma Linda University School of Medicine, 1984
- Residency: University of Washington Hospitals, Radiation Oncology, 1985-1988
- Dr. Koh was recognized as a 2015 and 2016 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Koh was recognized as a 2012 and 2014 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Board Certification: Radiation Oncology