Dr. Ellis is a specialist in urologic oncology and his clinical practice is focused on prostate cancer. He is an expert in nerve sparing open prostatectomy, robotic assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy, and prostate brachytherapy.
Genitourinary cancers, benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary diversions, general urology
- Professor, Department of Urology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 1985
- Residency: Northwestern University Student Health Service Hosp. Surgery & Urology, 1987-1991
- Dr. Ellis was recognized in 2012 and 2016 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Ellis was recognized as a 2014 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. William Ellis's clinical and research expertise, click here.