Dr. Pendergrass is a pediatric hematology oncology specialist practicing at UW Medicine.
Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Retinoblastoma, Pediatric Leukemias, Pediatric Lymphoma, Wilms' Tumor, Neuroblastoma, Pediatric Liver Malignancies, Pediatric Brain Tumors, Late effects of cancer treatment
- Pediatric Hematology Oncology Specialist, Seattle Children's
- Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Director, Medical Education, University of Washington School of Medicine
- University of Washington, Epidemiology, 1979
- University of Tennessee, Medicine, 1971
- Dr. Pendergrass was recognized as a 2012 and 2016 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Pendergrass was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.