Dr. Brentnall is a gastroenterology specialist practicing at UW Medical Center and specializes in familial pancreatic cancer and colon cancer associated with inflammatory bowel disease.
It is an honor to care for people when they are at difficult points in their lives because they are unwell. With my colleagues, I hope to deliver the best possible care.
Familial pancreatic cancer and colon cancer associated with inflammatory bowel disease
- Gastroenterology Specialist, Seattle Cancer Alliance
- Professor, Gastroenterology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Medical School: University of Washington, Medicine, 1987
- Residency: University of California, Los Angeles, 07/88 - 06/90
- Fellowship: University of Washington, Dept. of Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology 09/91 - 12/94
- Dr. Brentnall was recognized in 2014 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Teresa A. Brentnall's clinical and research expertise, click here.