Dr. Tykodi is a medical oncologist who treats kidney cancer and melanoma. He is particularly interested in the application of immune therapies to the treatment of cancer.
My goal is to keep patients in control of their cancer journey. I believe patient education is a critical part of cancer care. Knowledge is power.
Cancer immunotherapy, renal cell carcinoma, kidney cancer, melanoma, clinical trials
- Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor, Division of Medical Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine, 1997
- Residency: Barnes Hospital Internal Medicine, 1998-2000
- Fellowship: University of Washington Medical Oncology, 2000-2003
For more information about Dr. Scott S. Tykodi's clinical and research expertise, read Lifesaving Lessons from Leukemia about how a mini-transplant regimen may offer new hope for treatment of advanced kidney cancer.