Dr. Andrews is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist with special interest in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation who treats children with pediatric cancers, autoimmune diseases, and other genetic disorders.
I try to provide open and honest communication in a supportive manner for all patients and their families, recognizing that each patient and family has unique needs and that optimal care requires a multidisciplinary approach. I try to treat each patient as I would want a member of my family to be treated. I believe that the best clinical outcomes and care are advanced through carefully conducted, ethically sound, clinical research and that best clinical practice is evidence based.
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplantation, Pediatric Hematology Oncology
- Pediatric Oncology Specialist, Seattle Children's
- Clinical Research Division Associate Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Department of Pediatrics Associate Professor
- Medical School: University of Minnesota
- Residency: Tufts University New England Medical Center/Boston Floating Hospital for Children
- Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center/University of Washington School of Medicine/Seattle Children’s
- Board Certification: Pediatrics; Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
For more information about Dr. Robert G. Andrews's clinical and research expertise, click here.