Dr. Sinanan is a general surgeon at UW Medical Center.
My focus is on the patient and their family, to work with them to create a surgical plan for care that suits their individual needs while offering the best chance of cure.
Gastrointestinal surgery with special emphasis on gastrointestinal oncology, Inflammatory bowel disease, diseases of the colon and rectum
- Professor, Surgery Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
- PhD: University of British Columbia, 1991
- Residency: University of Washington, 1980-83
- BA, MD: Johns Hopkins University, 1980
- Dr. Sinanan was recognized in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Sinanan was recognized in 2014 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.