Dr. Michele Frank is a hematologist who treats patients exclusively at SCCA at EvergreenHealth.
My philosophy is to provide information to patients and their families so they may participate more fully in decisions about their care. I strive to care for patients in an environment that is open and accepting.
Board Certified Hematology
Sees patients with
- Benign hematologic conditions including ITP, thrombotic disorders, anemia, and others
- Hematologist, SCCA at EvergreenHealth
- Medical Degree: University of Pittsburgh, 1994
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
- Chief Medical Resident, University of Pittsburgh
- Fellowship: Hematology–Oncology, University of Washington
- Dr. Frank was recognized in 2013, 2014, and 2015 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Frank was recognized in 2013 and 2014 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Board Certified - Hematology