Dr. Houghton is a pulmonologist and specializes in critical care, pulmonary complications of malignant disease, and lung cancer.
Pulmonary and Critical Care, pulmonary complications of malignant disease, lung cancer
- Associate Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Washington
Education & Training
- Medical Degree, Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1996
- Residency: Internal Medicine, UT-Southwestern (Parkland Hospital), 1996-1999
- Fellowship: Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Washington University, St Louis, 2000-2003.