Dr. Schubert's current oncology research is focused on studies related to the prevention and management of oral mucositis associated with cancer therapy.
Oral complications of cancer and therapy, Oral infectious diseases, Oral complications of HIV, Antigens, Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Associate Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, School of Dentistry, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Director, Oral Medicine, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- School of Dentistry, Oral Medicine, 1981
- Certificate, School of Dentistry, Oral Medicine, 1980
- University of Washington, Dentistry, 1974
For more information about Dr. Mark M. Schubert's clinical and research expertise, click here.