Dr. Yu cares for patients with liver cancer and tumors.
I believe in communicating truthfully and compassionately. I believe in spending as much time as necessary with my patients in order to formulate, jointly, the most rational treatment plan based on scientific evidence. I believe in “do no harm.” I also believe in miracles sometimes.
Hepatology, liver transplantation
- Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
- MD: University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: University of Maryland Hospital
- Fellowship: University of Washington, Division of Gastroenterology
- Masters: University of Washington School of Public Health & Community Medicine