Dr. Burroughs specializes in bone marrow transplantation for the treatment of patients with childhood cancers and nonmalignant disorders. In particular, she has an interest in patients with primary immunodeficiency disorders, hemoglobinopathies, inborn errors of metabolism, and marrow failure syndromes.
Bone marrow transplantation, nonmalignant disorders including patients with primary immunodeficiency disorders, metabolic disorders, and bone marrow failure.
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Physician, Seattle Children's
- Assistant Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine
- MD: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison
- Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Fellowship: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle