Dr. Park is program director for Seattle Children's Hematology/Oncology Education. She specializes in caring for children with neuroblastoma and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Dr. Park's philosophy is to provide excellent clinical care for her patients and their families in an academic setting focused on improving the treatment of childhood cancer.
Pediatric malignancies, Neuroblastoma, Pediatric Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Fellowship Program Director, Seattle Children's
- Associate, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine
- University of Vermont, MD, 1988
- Residency: University of Washington, 1989-1991
- Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1991-1994, and University of Washington, Pediatric Hematology/ Oncology Fellowship
- Dr. Park was recognized as a 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Park was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Julie Park's clinical and research expertise, click here.