Dr. Hwang is a gastroenterologist who strives to provide excellent care to his patients and to improve their quality of life.
To provide excellent care to patients and to improve the quality of life for all my patients.
Early detection of gastrointestinal/ pancreatic malignancy, Endoscopic ultrasound, palliation of gastro/pancreatic malignancies
- Attending Gastroenterologist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine
- BS: University of Illinois - Electrical Engineering
- MD: University of Chicago - Pritzker School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Washington - Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Washington - Gastroenterology
- PhD: University of Washington - Bioengineering
- Dr. Hwang was recognized in 2014 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.