Dr. Fann is a psychiatrist and the Director of the Psychiatry and Psychology Service at SCCA.
I use a comprehensive biopsychosocial approach to understand and treat the whole person. The goal is to maximize functioning and quality of life for all my patients.
- Director, Psychiatry and Psychology Service, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences; Adjunct Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington School of Public Health
- Affiliate Investigator, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Stanford University School of Engineering, 1985
- Northwestern University Medical School, 07/85-06/89
- Internship: Columbus Hospital, Transitional, 07/89-06/90
- Residency: University of Washington Hospitals, Psychiatry, 07/90-06/93
- Fellowship: University of Washington Hospitals, Psychiatry Research, 07/93-07/95; Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, 07/93-07/95