Dr. Olson cares for pediatric cancer patients at Seattle Children's.
Pediatric brain tumors, tumor paint (intraoperative cancer detection and removal) and cancer drug discovery.
- Pediatric Hematology Oncology Specialist, Seattle Children's
- Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, Hematology Oncology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Education & Training
- University of Michigan, Medicine, 1991
- University of Michigan, Pharmacology, 1989