Dr. Perkins is a transplantation surgery specialist practicing at UW Medicine and specializing in kidney, liver, and pancreas transplants, vascular access, and hepatobiliary surgery.
Helping patients to be well-informed so they and their family along with their care providers form one team to obtain the best clinical result possible.
Kidney, Liver and Pancreas transplants, Vascular access, and Hepatobiliary surgery.
- Professor and vice chair, Surgery Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
- University of Arkansas, 1979
- Residency: University of Kansas, 1979-84
- Fellowships: University of Utah, 1984-85
- Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, 1985
For more information about Dr. James D. Perkins's clinical and research expertise, click here.