Dr. Tamimi is a gynecologic oncologist who emphasizes compassion and sensitivity to the needs of individual cancer patients.
The treatment of gynecologic malignancies should emphasize compassion and sensitivity to the needs of the individual and should recognize the dignity of all human lives. I enjoy comprehensive and contemporary care and treatment of women.
Gestastional Trophoblastic Disease, Adenocarinoma of the cervix
- Affiliate Investigator, Public Health Sciences Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, Gynecologic Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Cairo University of Medicine, 1969
- Residencies: Northwestern University Medical School Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1971-74, Northwestern University Medical School Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1971-74
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Gynecologic Oncology, 1975-77
- Dr. Tamimi was recognized as a 2013 and 2014 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Hisham K. Tamimi's clinical and research expertise, click here.