Dr. Linden is an academic breast cancer specialist and is active in clinical and â€œtranslationalâ€ research including estrogen receptor targeted therapies. She enjoys the opportunity to learn more about the science of breast cancer and how to integrate advances in science into patient care.
I enjoy getting to know patients, and helping them make treatment choices which fit with their goals and beliefs. I also enjoy participating in breast cancer research, the opportunity to learn more about the science of breast cancer. My job is to help educate patients about what we are learning about breast cancer diagnosis and treatments, and determine how to integrate advances in science into their care.
Endocrine treatment of breast cancer, investigational breast cancer clinical treatments, molecular imaging, improving care of vulnerable populations.
- Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Member, Clinical Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, 1989
- Residency: Univeristy of Arizona Medical Center, 7/90-6/92
- Fellowships: University of Arizona Medical Center, 7/92-6/93
- UW Dept. of Hematology 7/93 - 2002
- UW Division of Medical Oncology 2002- present
- Assistant Professor, University of Washington 9/02-7/07
- Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Washington 7/07-Current
- Joint Associate Member, Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center 7/08 - Current
- 1992 American Board of Internal Medicine,
- 1997 ABIM Medical Oncology (Recertified in 2009)
Special National Responsibilities
- Member, Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Federal Advisory Committee
- A Presidential Appointment for the CDC as of 2010
- Member ACRIN-ECOG Breast Committee, Invited Speaker to Develop the First Intergroup FES multicenter trials
- Member NCI’s “QIN” (Quantitative Imaging Network) Steering Committee
- Member Breast Committee SWOG, and ER+ subgroup member
- Dr. Linden was recognized as a 2014 and 2015 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- For more information about Dr. Hannah M. Linden's clinical and research expertise, click here.