High quality breast imaging is essential for detection and characterization of breast cancer. As a breast imager, it is my goal to identify breast cancer at the earliest possible stage to improve outcomes. It is a privilege to provide compassionate and state-of-the art care for patients at a world-class institution like the SCCA.
Radiology, breast imaging, breast cancer
- Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Washington
- Clinical Director & Fellowship Director, SCCA Breast Imaging
- BA: University of Pennsylvania
- MD: University of Michigan
- Residency: University of Washington
- Fellowship: University of Washington, Breast Imaging
Visit PubMed for a full listing of Dr. Habib Rahbar's journal articles.