Dr. McDonald is a gastroenterologist from UW Medicine who practices at SCCA.
I serve as a consultant to the doctors who are the primary providers of care at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, providing subspecialty expertise in the fields of gastroenterology and hepatology. Our philosophy is to see sick patients quickly, to evaluate them thoroughly, and to provide informed, evidence-based advice to them and their providers.
- Professor of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of Washington
- Member, Gastroenterology/Hepatology Section, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- MD: Washington University School of Medicine (St. Louis), 1967
- Residency: University of Washington, Medicine, 1969
- Fellowship: University of Washington, Gastroenterology, 1975
Board Certified in gastroenterology in 1975; over 35 years experience in caring for patients with gastrointestional and hepatobiliary problems in patients with cancer.