Dr. Weymuller is the associate medical director for surgery at UW Medical Center and an expert in the surgical treatment of chronic sinusitis.
The most important facet of patient care is listening to the patient.
Quality of life in head and neck cancer, Clinical trial design in head and neck cancer
- Chairman, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Associate Medical Director, Surgery, UW Medical Center
- Harvard Medical School, 1966
- Residencies: Vanderbilt University School of Med Surgical Junior Asst., 1967-68
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, 1970-73
For more information about Dr. Ernest A Weymuller Jr.'s clinical and research expertise, click here.