Dr. Bulger is a surgeon at UW Medical Center. She enjoys caring for patients and addressing the concerns of their family and friends from the time of illness or injury throughout their hospital stay.
I enjoy caring for the injured patient and his/her family for the time of injury and throughout the hospital stay.
- Critical Care
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Trauma surgery
- Professor of Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Chief of Trauma, Harborview Medical Center
- Cornell University Medical College, 6/92
- Residency:University of Washington General Surgery, 7/93-6/99
- Fellowship:University of Washington Surgical Critical Care, 7/99-7/00
For more information about Dr. Eileen M. Bulger's clinical and research expertise, click here.