Dr. Dellinger is a surgeon who treats gastrointestinal cancers.
I hope to have my patients understand the nature of their illness and the options available for treatment sufficiently to be full and effective partners in their treatment.
General and laparoscopic surgery; gastrointestinal surgery including pancreatic and biliary diseases, inflammatory bowel disease, and colorectal cancers; difficult and recurrent hernias; surgical infectious diseases; surgical critical care; bariatric surgery
- Professor and Chief, Surgery Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Harvard Medical School, 1970
- Residency: Beth Israel Hosp.(Boston) Harvard Medical School-Surgery, 1971-1973 & 1975-1976
- Fellowship: Tufts University School of Medicine Infectious Diseases, 1973-1975
- Dr. Dellinger was recognized as a 2016 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Dellinger was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.