Dr. Ledbetter is a pediatric surgeon and board certified in general surgery and surgical critical care.
Clinical/Research Interests: Endocrine surgery, surgical critical care, ECMO, neonatal surgery, general & thoracic surgery of infants & children
- General surgeon, Seattle Children's
- Co-Chair, Wound Care Committee
Education & Training
- Board Certified: Pediatric Surgery
Surgery - General
Surgical Critical Care
- Medical/Professional School: University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville
- Fellowship: Seattle Children's, Seattle
- Dr. Ledbetter was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.