Dr. Green is a hematology oncologist who cares for patients who specializes in bone marrow transplantation for blood disorders.
To work closely with patients in designing individualized treatment plans that may incorporate a broad range of options including innovative therapies found at our academic center.
Multiple myeloma, lymphoma, amyloidosis, bone marrow transplantation, and radioimmunotherapy
- Assistant Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor, Medical Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Medical education: Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2000
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Ohio State University, 2000-2003
- Chief Resident: Internal Medicine, Ohio State University, 2004
- Fellowship: Medical Oncology, University of Washington/Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 2004-2007