Dr. Casper is the head of the Program in Global Oncology. He believes in empowering patients with knowledge about their health, "so we may work together to improve the quality of their lives."
I believe in empowering patients with knowledge about their health, so we may work together to improve the quality of their lives.
Castleman's Disease, Kaposi's Sarcoma, Infection control, Infectious complications of cancer care, Infection-associated cancers
- Attending Physician, Infection Control, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Head, Program in Global Oncology
- Member, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division and Public Health Science Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor of Medicine, Division of Allergy and Infectious Disease, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Adjunct Professor, Epidemiology and Global Health, University of Washington School of Medicine
- MPH: University of Washington, Epidemiology, 2002
- MD: Cornell University, Medicine, 1997
For more information about Dr. Corey Casper's clinical and research expertise, click here.