Dr. Blau is a hematology oncologist who specializes in bone marrow transplantation for blood disorders, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and myelodysplastic syndrome.
My philosophy is to treat patients in the way I would like my own family to be treated.
Benign and malignant hematology, personalized therapies for cancer
- Professor, Hematology Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Director of the Center for Cancer Innovation
- Co-Director, Institute for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 1986
- Fellowship: Division of Oncology, University of Washington, Seattle, 1989-94
For more information about Dr. Blau's clinical and research expertise, click here.