Dr. Hoch is a pathologist at SCCA and an associate professor of pathology at UW Medicine.
- Associate Professor, Pathology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree: Anthropology, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, 1987-1991
- MD: Summa Cum Laude, Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, 1995-1999
- Residency: Anatomic Pathology, Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO, 1999-2002
- Fellowship: Benjamin Castleman Fellow in Surgical Pathology, Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology and Head and Neck Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, 2002-2003