Dr. Norquist is a gynecologic oncologist who performs specialized gynecologic surgical techniques.
All patients should have access to state-of-the-art medical care, tailored to the individual goals and needs of the patient.
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Risk-reducing surgery for patients at genetic risk of gynecologic malignancy, and patients with a gynecologic malignancy
Education & Training
- MD Degree: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Washington Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Residency: University of Washington Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellowship: University of Washington Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Norquist was recognized in 2014 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Norquist's research interests include:
- Ovarian cancer genetics
- How germline and somatic mutations affect tumor response to chemotherapy
- Identification of patients at genetic risk of ovarian cancer