Amit Bhrany, MD, is a head and neck surgeon who focuses on facial cosmetic reconstructive surgery, especially for cancer patients.
As a surgeon, I feel privileged to have your trust to allow me to participate in your care and make a difference in your life. My goal is that we work together to ensure that your needs are always placed first, producing the best outcome we can.
In addition to head and neck cancers, and melanoma, Dr. Bhrany treats non-melanoma skin cancers. A significant portion of his practice focuses on reconstruction of the face, head, and neck after cancer surgery.
- Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Medical Degree: Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Washington
- Fellowship: Head & Neck Surgical Oncology- University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery- University of Washington
- Dr. Bhrany was recognized as a 2013 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.