Dr. Paulovich is a medical oncologist who has extensive research on the study of human phenotypic variation. She is currently focused exclusively on research and not seeing patients.
Early Detection Initiative
- Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Fellowship: Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Medical Oncology, 2004.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: MIT-Whitehead Center for Genomic Research, Computational Biology (Dr. Eric Lander), 2003.
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Internal Medicine, 2000.
- MD: University of Washington, 1998.
- PhD: University of Washington, Genetics (Dr. Leland Hartwell), 1996
- BS: Carnegie Mellon University, Biological Sciences, 1988.
For more information about Dr. Amanda G. Paulovich's clinical and research expertise, click here.